HOME::Attraction & Abundance
Top 7 Tips to Clean Up Your Act
By Jeannette Maw
[ Print |
Email This |
Getting what you want, whether in business or life in general, is a matter of cleaning up your energy (or vibration). Once your vibration is clean and clear, you can have whatever you set your sights on.
So how to clean up your vibration? Simple: feel good! Because thatís easier said than done, here are seven tips to get started:
- Filter your thoughts Ė deliberately entertain thoughts that feel good. Although it may be impossible to eliminate all negative thoughts, you can give them less air time. Practice holding thoughts that feel better. This also includes being deliberate about what you let in; refrain from negative newscasts, movies, music and books.
- Do what you like Ė do things you enjoy, and donít do things you donít enjoy! Look at your current to-do list. What arenít you looking forward to? Cross those off and delegate or hire those items out (or decide they donít need to be done after all). Add three things to your list you love to do.
- Enjoy your food - fill your body with food that feels good, regardless whether someone says itís good for you or not. They donít know; your body knows. Listen to it.
- Love your people Ė you know those folks who leave you feeling drained? Stop hanging out with them. Instead, be with people who are fun to be around. Your vibration takes a toll each time you listen to someoneís tirade, and is lifted when you share fun stories and laughter. Give your vibe the people it likes.
- Spend time with nature & animals Ė spending time with nature is very cleansing to your energy. Take a walk in the park; sit on the porch to enjoy the breeze; give your four legged friend some extra attention. Even raking leaves or shoveling snow can be good for the soul!
- Metta practice Ė regularly experiencing love and appreciation will get your vibe squeaky clean in no time. Whether you call it metta practice (loving kindness), random acts of kindness or something else, practice sending out love and appreciation to everything around you, especially those that donít ďdeserveĒ it.
- Declutter Ė cleaning up the energy of your immediate environment will dramatically improve your vibration. Practice simplicity. Let go of things you donít need or want; be selective about what you let in; organize the spaces that need attention (basements and closets included).
Jeannette Maw is an Attraction Coach and founder of Good Vibe Coaching in Salt Lake City, Utah who helps clients get what they want by leveraging the Universal Law of Attraction. Powerful tips and strategies to manifest dreams are yours free by signing up for her Get What You Want ezine at http://www.goodvibecoach.com
Article Submitted On: March 22, 2006