Top 7 Sizzling Ways To Improve Your Ad Copy
By Larry Dotson
[ Print |
Email This |
- You could decrease or increase the length of your ad copy. There is no rule on how long your ad copy should be, unless space is a consideration. The ad should be long enough to sell your product.
- You could add some sub-headlines on your ad copy. Sub-headlines act just like headlines; they grab the readers attention. They'll keep the readers interested as they continue to read your ad.
- You could ask your reader questions throughout the ad copy. He/she will answer the questions in his/her own head as he/she reads your ad copy. The questions you ask should persuade the reader into buying.
- You could highlight keywords throughout your ad copy. The keywords should be attractive to your target audience. You could highlight them with color, underlines, italics, etc.
- You could bullet or indent your benefits on your ad copy. Most people won't read a whole ad, so make your product benefits stand out and you won't lose the sales from all the skimmers.
- You could change the size of your text on your ad copy. You want to make your text large enough so it's not hard to read. You also want your headline and major points to be larger so they will stand out.
- You could raise or lower the price on your ad copy. A higher price could increase the perceived value of your product and a lower price could lesson your product's value.
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Marketing Category:
Article Submitted On: July 06, 2000