Top 7 Resourceful Things You Can Do With A Product That Doesn't Sell
By Larry Dotson
[ Print |
Email This |
- Sell the reprint/reproduction rights to the product. You could make money selling other people the rights to reproduce and sell the product. People are always looking for new products to sell.
- Giveaway the product for free from your Web site. Just because it won't sell doesn't mean people won't visit your Web site to get it for free. They may see another product you sell and buy that one.
- Try auctioning off the product at an online auction. You may make part of your investment back. If you're lucky, you may even make a profit because people sometimes get into bidding wars and will bid a higher price than the product is worth.
- Use the product as a free bonus for another product you sell. This will increase the perceived value of the product you're selling. People will feel they're receiving more for less.
- Contact businesses with the same target market and see if they would be interested in using your product as a free bonus for their product. You could place your ad on the product and get free advertising.
- Sell your product to businesses at wholesale cost as a promotional product. Businesses are always looking for products they can giveaway to their customers with their advertising on the product. You could make part of your investment back.
- Barter your product to other businesses for things you need for your own business. You could trade for their products or services. This will save you money and help make up for your profit loss.
Today's Top7Business article was submitted by Larry Dotson.
1075 FREE Internet Marketing e-Books, Courses, And Web Books! FREE Content For Your e-Book, Web Site Or Ezine! [http://www.ldpublishing.com]
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Selling-Tips Category:
Article Submitted On: April 06, 2000