HOME::Attraction & Abundance
Top 7 Reasons Why You Are The Sum Of Your Choices
By Christopher M. Knight
[ Print |
Email This |
- Your business is the sum of the choices you have made to date. What to change your business? Change your choices.
- Your sales numbers are the sum of the total actions you have taken to date. Want to increase your sales? Gotta increase your actions.
- Your health is the sum of the choices you have made to date. Your existing eating habits will continue to give you what you've always gotten, unless you change them.
- Your employees performance is the sum of the expectations you have created to date. Human beings will rise to the level of expectation. Expect more - get more, or goodbye...because your customer expects more every day or they will say "goodbye".
- Your relationships and how people treat you are the sum of how you have chosen to treat them to date. If you want to change how people treat you, you must change how you treat others.
- Your profit margin is the sum of the choices you have made to date. It's also the sum of the amount of time and focus you have put on knowing your numbers. Ask yourself this question: Do I really know where I stand right now, profit wise, this month, today?
- Your success in life is the sum of your actions to date. I'd also venture to say, that your success is also dependant on the total number of times you are able to get OUT of your comfort zone and into actions that can lead to greater success, vs. staying comfortable.
Article Submitted On: June 09, 1998