- Talent - Can they do the job? If they can't do it today, could they learn how to do it tomorrow?
- Cooperation - Will they be able to get along with their peers?
- Manageable - Are they manageable in the style you use to manage?
- Communication - Can they communicate their needs, skills, desires clearly and succinctly? Will they be able to communicate their results, progress, stumbling blocks?
- Background - Is their background appropriate for the position?
- Self-improvement - Are they willing to learn and expand their skills?
- Loyalty - Will they still want to work here in 5 years?
Today's Top7Business Article Was Submitted by David B. Plass Director, Software Development, Schick Technologies, Inc.