Top 7 Nuggets Of Wisdom To Help You See Beyond What Is And Behold What Is To Become
By kristie kennedy
[ Print |
Email This |
Many of us live with our true eyes wide shut. The eyes of our heart provide us with the most accurate view of what we are to possess in the near future. When we look at life through our natural set of eyes we become limited in our vision. If you want to enhance your ability to imagine unlimited possibilities you must look from the inside out!
- When you find yourself in a dry and uninspired place...open the eyes of your heart and visualize yourself experiencing ultimate success. If you are challenged in your finances, visualize unlimited wealth. You create change in your external environment by first adjusting your internal environment.
- Appreciate every moment of every day by living life to the fullest. By doing this you create an attitude of gratitude and you will eventually notice that good things are naturally gravitating towards you. You will begin to become aware of all the positive aspects of your life and focus less on that which is undesirable.
- Constantly revisit the purpose in which you were created. It is easy to become so engulfed with project after project that we forget the beauty of living. The essence and core of our existence is to be a benefit to others through the liberal sharing of our gifts, time and talents. Find a few quiet moments each day to reflect on your true motivation for arising every morning.
- Share your vision with a respected mentor or advisor and remain open to their suggestions to enhance your current plans. There have been countless times when I benefited greatly by allowing someone else to view my plans they perfected that which was good by making it great.
- Allow timing and patience to have her perfect work. To many of us the path of success is a long journey. It takes an extraordinary amount of time, effort, sacrifice, diligence, committement etc...Enjoy the journey and the process that is necessary for greatness to be cultivated in your life. Any thing that is of pure value has undergone intricate fashioning which requires time and accute attention to details in order to produce that of lasting quality.
- Be willing to pay the price to get what you really want. If you want it bad enough you will do whatever is necessary to see your vision come to pass. I was inspired by a group of young teens who waited outside of Target for 2 days in Tallahassee in the rain, and cold weather to ensure that they obtained the new X Box 3. Their were only 8 available in the store and 12 individuals showed up. Do you know who received the 8 Playstation games? It was the ones who were there two days in advance, who went the extra mile to ensure successful attainment of their intended goal! What are you willing to give up in order to possess what you really desire for the taking?
- Focus on the vision of your future, never allow your current circumstances to dictate what you can or cannot have. I met a homeless man over thanksgiving holidays at the park in my hometown and he served 22 years in prison and was telling me that he was having a hard time obtaining employment because of his record. I told him that he should refuse to make excuses. There are more ways than one obtain employment, he could go into business for himself. Start a lawn care business by having someone donate your first pieces of equipment or save the money that you obtain from your temp assignments. In order to focus on the future you must prepare a plan in your present. How will you know if your heading in the right direction if you have not established a road map designed to guide your footsteps?
Kristie Kennedy, is a published author, motivational speaker, former Barbizon fashion model instructor, recording artist, and business owner. http://www.kristiekennedy.com and [http://www.ataraenterprises.com] (850) 575.0757
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Vision Category:
Article Submitted On: November 27, 2006