Top 7 Innovative Ways To Use Your Autoresponder
By Larry Dotson
[ Print |
Email This |
Here are seven valuable ways to use your autoresponder for marketing and other email purposes.
- Collect leads with your autoresponder. You will get an email digest of everyone's email addresses that requests information from your autoresponder.
- Publish a price list of all the products and services that you offer. You could also include order forms, product descriptions, and other sales material.
- Publish free reports in autoresponder format. The reports should be related to your business or Web site. Giving away free stuff will quickly increase your traffic.
- Collect vital customer satisfaction information by publishing a survey in autoresponder format. This type of information will help you serve them better.
- Instead of answering every customer question that's emailed to you, publish "Frequently Asked Questions" in autoresponder format. This will save time and money.
- You could publish your testimonials or endorsements in autoresponder format if you don't have the room in your ad copy. It's more effective to include all of them.
- Provide back issues of your ezine archives in auto responder format. This will give your subscribers and Web site visitors easy access to them.
1075 FREE Internet Marketing eBooks, Web Books And Virtual Courses!
FREE Content For Your Web Site, Ezine Or eBooks!
Visit http//www.ldpublishing.com [http://www.ldpublishing.com]
Article Submitted On: January 26, 2000