Top 7 High-Impact Viral Marketing Strategies
By Larry Dotson
[ Print |
Email This |
Viral marketing is allowing people to give away and use your free product or service in order to multiply your marketing quickly over the Internet. The idea behind viral marketing is that you include your ad freebies that people give away or use. Below are seven high-impact viral marketing strategies:
- Allow people to reprint your articles on their Web site, in their ezines, newsletters, magazines or e-books. Include your resource box and the option for article reprints at the bottom of each article.
- Allow people to use any of your freebies as free bonuses for products or services they sell. Include your ad on all your freebies.
- Allow people to use your online discussion board for their own Web site. Some people don't have one. Just include your banner ad at the top of the board.
- Allow people to sign up for a free Web site on your server. Since you are giving away the space, require them to include your banner ad at the top of the site.
- Allow people to add their link to your free Web site directory. Just require that they return a link back to your Web site, advertising your directory.
- Allow people to provide your free online service to their Web site, visitors, or ezine subscribers. They could be free email, email consulting, search engine submissions, etc.
- Allow people to give away your free e-book to their visitors. Then, their visitors will also give it away. This will just continue to spread your ad all over the Internet.
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Marketing Category:
Article Submitted On: June 29, 2000