Top 7 For Making Your Presentations With Impact
By Marty Eerhart
[ Print |
Email This |
- Be memorable: Do something people will remember you by.
- Don't worry about nervousness: remember that twitch under your eye? It feels so bad, but usually people hardly notice. Same holds true with nervousness.
- Ask questions: Make sure you and your audience are in sync.
- Tell your audience what's in it for them. Talk benefits, not features. Don't tell me what you do. Tell me what you can do for me.
- Repeat, Repeat, Repeat
- Use eye contact. Facing the audience while talking is usually a good beginning.
- Be brief and be gone. If you can say something in 30 minutes, then don't take two hours of your listeners time.
Enjoy Marty Eerhart Teaching Success Strategies for the nineties
Global Gateway http://members.aol.com/MEerh
Article Submitted On: June 27, 1998