Top 7 Customer Acquisition Marketing tips
By Abby Bramski
[ Print |
Email This |
Customer acquisition marketing (also known as customer acquisition strategy) is the process of identifying, approaching and fostering new customer relationships. If you want to gain leads for your product or service, do these tips.. Leads are consumers. The internet is a new and exciting way to generate leads because of how much you can target your audience. Here are some tips:
- Make great, quality products or services.
Once people hear about an awesome idea or product, the word spreads. By doing this, you're bringing traffic to your site and improving your reputation.
- Construct a useful website with valuable content.
This helps your PageRank go up and therefore your website on the SERP (search engine results page). Onsite SEO is just as important as offsite.
- Buy paid advertising from Google and other search engines.
Buy keywords that your target audience would search so you are guaranteed to show up on the SERP.
- Build link-juice and give your site a thumbs-up
... to the search engines and to your audience by commenting on relevant blogs.
- Try offering tree-trials on your website for costumers to try.
- Develop an emailing list (from people signing up only) and email newsletters to potential leads.
- Get on the forums to bring traffic and build links for your site.
If you’re selling homemade furniture, get on the furniture forum and so forth.
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Marketing Category:
Article Submitted On: June 14, 2011