Top 7 Business Success Quotes by Business Masters
By Dion Archibald
[ Print |
Email This |
One of the best ways to find inspiration in business is to take advice from people that have made it. I've found that successful business people are usually always willing to share their experiences, you just have to ask.
- Goals are the first step to business success. Jim Rohn believes that "If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work on you. If you go to work on your plan, your plan will go to work on you. Whatever good things we build end up building us."
- Action should follow your goals. "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment." says Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- Persistence is also important after your initial burst of action. "You have to put in many, many, many tiny efforts that nobody sees or appreciates before you achieve anything worthwhile." Brian Tracy
- Good questions will keep you on the right track say Anthony Robbins.. "Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers."
- Change with your business or be left behind. "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Charles Darwin
- Luck and timing will ensure success, so be prepared for luck. "I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity." Oprah Winfrey
- Success comes when everyone profits. "I have found no greater satisfaction than achieving success through honest dealing and strict adherence to the view that, for you to gain, those you deal with should gain as well." Alan Greenspan.
For more advice and tips from leaders in business and finance you can go to the motivational business portal at http://www.woopidoo.com/
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Cool-Quotes Category:
Article Submitted On: July 24, 2004