Top 7 Ways To Heat Up Your Sales
By Michael Laleye
[ Print |
Email This |
Here are the top seven ways to heat up sales in your online business.
- Email each visitor a satisfaction questionnaire
after they purchase. This will allow you to improve
your order system, customer service, site, etc.
- Give a percentage of your profits to a cause your
customers would like. It could be a charity, school,
environmental improvements, etc.
- Take harsh criticism the right way and improve
your online business. Don't get down in the dumps,
improve the situation so it doesn't happen again.
- Give away a follow-up email course on an auto-
responder. Include your ad with each lesson. People
will buy quicker when they see your ad repeatedly.
- Make sure your classified ads don't sound like
an ad. Don't ask people to buy anything or they
won't click, give something away instead.
- Give your free bonus products extra perceived
value. Don't use the phrase "free bonuses" use the
phrase "you will also get".
- Keep your visitors on your web site longer. The
longer they stay, the greater chance they will buy.
Just hold a treasure hunt contest on your web site.
Record-breaking growth has driven us to the top of Internet marketing businesses. You can build a profitable home-based business working part-time from your home computer! Training, support, Websites, and products all provided! Enroll FREE!
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Selling-Tips Category:
Article Submitted On: August 23, 2007