The Top 7 Things You Can Do To Stay Healthy and Increase Your Energy!
By Harald Anderson
[ Print |
Email This |
The Human Body has 7 Channels of Elimination.
When the body confronts a toxin or foreign substance it uses these channels of elimination to purge the toxin as quickly as possible. They key to excellent health is knowing these 7 channels of elimination like the back of your hand and doing everything possible to keep them functioning optimally.
- Liver - The Liver is the bodies factory. It metabolizes food, filters toxins and converts ingredients into substances that are needed in all parts of the body. Your liver is one of the largest and most important organs in your body.
The Liver when healthy will store vitamins, sugars, fats and other nutrients from the food that you eat.
Builds chemicals that your body needs to stay healthy.
Breaks down harmful substances, like alcohol and other toxic (poisonous) chemicals.
Removes waste products from your blood.
Makes sure that your body has just the right amount of other chemicals that it needs.
Learn about the Liver by picking up a basic book on health and supplement accordingly.
- Lungs - Your LUNGS rae in charge of breathing so you better take care of them. The best way to take care of the lungs is to give them lots of exercise. The best way to keep your lungs healthy is not to smoke. Smoking isn't good for any part of your body, and your lungs especially hate it. Deep breathing of fresh air is the best exercise for the LUNGS. Spend 15 minutes each day doing deep breathing exercises.
- Lymphatic System - Regular exercise is the best treatment that your lymphatic system can receive. The Lymphatic is the bodies filter system which supports immune function. A healthy lymphatic system filters out bacteria and other foreign particles. A natural herb by the name of arabanogalactan is a natural cleanser of the lymphatic system.
- Blood - The blood is a liquid organ which transfers and transports substances throughout the body. It is what delivers the needed nutrition to those areas that are in need.
Red Clover and Chlorella are wonderful natural cleansers of the blood system. A regular exercise routine stimulates the blood system and assists the body in eliminating waste.
- Skin - The Skin is the bodies largest organ. By sweating naturally you assist in cleansing the skin and keeping it elastic and healthy. Going to a Sauna and sweating is a wonderful health regimen for the skin.
- Colon - The colon is vital to effective health because it serves the function of transporting waste out of the body. Hydration of the digestion system will improve Colon Health. This can be done by drinking an equivalent number of ounces of water to your body weight every day. Also, hydrating the colon through Colon Hydrotherapy has proven to be very beneficial to re-etablishing health.
- Kidneys - Your chances of developing a kidney stone in your lifetime are 1 in 10? In 1995, more than 3 million people in the United States had some type of kidney condition such as an infection, kidney stones or cancer. More than 300,000 people suffer from renal failure each year and undergo dialysis or await a kidney transplant.
The kidneys produce urine which is the waste in the body.
Often kidney problems are the result of dehydration. A natural supplement that cleanses and provides needed nutrition for the kidneys is Corn Silk.
Harald Anderson is a freelance writer and contributor to http://www.abcdetox.com a leading online resource of
Detoxification Resources. He writes regularly for numerous publications on Health and Fitness. His goal in life is to become the kind of person that his dog already thinks he is. http://www.abcDetox.com [http://www.abcDetox].
Additional Top7Business Articles from the Energy Category:
Article Submitted On: November 14, 2004